Book Title: PassKey EA Review Workbook: Six Complete Enrolled Agent Practice Exams 2017:2018 Edition
Publisher: Passkey Consolidated Publishing Nevada Inc.
Author: Richard Gramkow
- PassKey EA Review Complete: Individuals, Businesses, and Representation: IRS Enrolled Agent Exam. Study Guide 2017-2018 Edition
- PassKey EA Review Part 1: Individual Taxation; IRS Enrolled Agent Exam Study Guide 2017-2018 Edition
- PassKey EA Review Part 2: Business Taxation: IRS Enrolled Agent Exam Study Guide: 2017-2018, Edition
- PassKey EA Review, Complete: Individuals, Businesses, and Representation: IRS Enrolled Agent Exam Study Guide 2017-2018 (Hardcover Edition)
- PassKey EA Review Part 3: Representation and Ethics: IRS Enrolled Agent Exam Study Guide 2017-2018 Edition
- PassKey EA Review Complete: Individuals, Businesses, and Representation: IRS Enrolled Agent Exam: Study Guide 2016-2017 Edition
- The Enrolled Agent Tax Consulting Practice Guide: Learn How to Develop, Market, and Operate a Profitable Tax and IRS Representation Practice
- PassKey EA Review Workbook,; Six Complete Enrolled Agent Practice Exams: 2016-2017 Edition
- Tax Guide 2017 for Individuals: Publication 17
- Ernst & Young Tax Guide 2018
This study guide is designed for test-takers who will take their exams in the 2017 EA Exam testing window (May 1, 2017, to February 28, 2018). After March 1, 2018, the information in this study guide will be invalid for future SEE testing cycles.
PassKey EA Review: Workbook features six complete Enrolled Agent practice exams, with detailed answers, to accompany the PassKey study guides.
The 600 targeted test questions have been created specifically for the EA exam cycle that runs from May 1, 2017, to February 28, 2018. New topics include updated provisions of the Affordable Care Act, the tax law extenders for the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, and updated due diligence requirements for the American Opportunity Credit, Earned Income Credit, and Child Tax Credit.
Using this workbook, you can challenge yourself by taking two full practice exams for each of the three parts of the EA exam: Individuals, Businesses, and Representation. The test questions are different from the ones in the PassKey study guides, so you can experience a more true-to-life test-taking experience.
All of the answers are clearly explained in the answer section after each exam. If you answer a question incorrectly, you will understand why it was incorrect and learn the concepts needed to pass the EA exam.
The PassKey EA Review: Workbook has been rigorously vetted for accuracy by experts in the tax profession. Test yourself, time yourself, and learn.