Book Title: The Enrolled Agent Tax Consulting Practice Guide: Learn How to Develop, Market, and Operate a Profitable Tax and IRS Representation Practice
Publisher: PassKey Publications
Author: C. Pinheiro
- Getting Started in Tax Consulting
- How To Start Your Own Tax Preparation Business: A Step by Step Approach
- PassKey EA Review Complete: Individuals, Businesses, and Representation: IRS Enrolled Agent Exam: Study Guide 2016-2017 Edition
- PassKey EA Review Workbook: Six Complete Enrolled Agent Practice Exams 2017:2018 Edition
- PassKey EA Review Complete: Individuals, Businesses, and Representation: IRS Enrolled Agent Exam. Study Guide 2017-2018 Edition
- Successful QuickBooks Consulting: The Comprehensive Guide to Starting and Growing a QuickBooks Consulting Business ---Ideal for Bookkeeping or Bookkeepers, Accounting or Accountants, or Consultants
- How to Open your own In-Home Bookkeeping Service 3rd Edition
- PassKey EA Review Workbook,; Six Complete Enrolled Agent Practice Exams: 2016-2017 Edition
- PassKey EA Review, Complete: Individuals, Businesses, and Representation: IRS Enrolled Agent Exam Study Guide 2017-2018 (Hardcover Edition)
- How to Start a Home-based Bookkeeping Business (Home-Based Business Series)
The main issue that tax practitioners face is how to grow and promote their practices. In talking with tax professionals, their questions are always the same:
- "How do I build up my client base?"
- "Are engagement letters really necessary?"
- "How do I encourage more client referrals?"
- "How much should I charge for services?"
- "How do I fire a bad client?"
This book offers real answers to all of these burning questions.You will read multiple interviews with established, highly profitable EAs. You will hear how other EAs keep their practices profitable and keep clients (and money) rolling in.
This book covers:
- 1. Marketing techniques for enrolled agents
- 2. How to use the internet and social networking to boost your community profile
- 3. How to find profitable IRS representation cases
- 4. How to avoid deadbeat clients
- 5. How to get lucrative referrals from other professionalsAnd much more!
If you have the tax knowledge and a desire to succeed in this business, this book will help you realize your own success.